2008年2月17日 星期日

Hello...Today is sunday!

kinda busy and tired for the past one week... not only the sch the work and those upcoming tests...but I am just mentally tired... I didnt know one stupid post about my PMS can lead to such big prob and misunderstanding...sigh...

Monday--I posted
Tuesday--I cant really remember what did I do...
Wednesday--Skipped work at aoki...becuz I wanna study for my friday's test
Thursday--Its valentine and didnt celebrate...
Friday--Went to work and then after work met KT and YF...and made another grps of friends....Watched movie and as usual I fell aslp...the beginning is nice...but I dont know why I fell aslp still...
Saturday--Went to Tamp at 1pm for appointment,after that had my lunch with Gwen and her mama and the lil kid,her bro~I just simply like to play with her bro and trick him...Its pure fun to see his reactions... after reached home...I fell aslp and over slpt for work...when I called,Mandy-san said I need not to go for work...sound like I am going to get fired soon...HAHA!!
Sunday--Woke up in the morning and supposed to have lunch with KT but end up he over slpt like a pig... Went to library and read some books...till I fell aslp there... after that went back to Chapel Road....and see how's aunt...and met Sam and KT there...so we guys decided to go Katong for pool and lan games...till 6pm I met Gwen and Fadz and Wanny~~NEW FRIEND! she is more crazy than Fadz! I mean it...K with her is fun!! She and Fadz always come out with crazy moves...HAHA




Sometimes I wish I can be Care-less person... dont need to bother things...


I am losing all my confident....

沒有留言: