Sigh...
I am just lying to myself i think...pretend to be content and pretend to be a sensible gf... I dont want whatever presents u give!! So what a couple watch? So what a Couple key chain? So what a DSLite?
I hate it...our daily conversation fr "will u end work late again today" till now "yayaya,i know u working till late night again"... I just feel like screaming and shouting at him and ask him to shut up... I swear... I am sick of hearing him say he will end work late again...
Anyway,I want to thank all my friends for celebrating my bday with me...Gwen..Fadz..Selena..Angie and Joan... Sigh...I cant imagine my life without all of u...
Okay...just let me be alone tonight... I am sick...
1 則留言:
Cheer up dearest!
Let him settle down with his job first? When it stabilizes, he'll surely have more time for you ? In the meantime just put up with it okay? I'll always be here lah! :D
ps : good things come to those who wait. (i saw that somewhere in the internet? haha)
-HUGSTIGHT!
張貼留言